Create Readable Content That Ranks
How to Create Readable Content That Ranks
When readers can’t read your content, then it will represent very little value leading to less opportunity. The quality and readability of your content is what is going to lead to rankings in Google as well as revenue generating opportunities and within this training video you’ll see the best practices for creating readable content.
Some of the readability techniques that are going to be the focus within this session are:
- How headlines can make a world of difference
- Using smaller “bites” of content
- How to represent your content through visuals
- How to effectively create more “white space” in your content
- Using images in the correct way
- Using fonts and colors, or lack thereof
- Creating your content for the layman
Once completing this video below, you are going to have a very good idea of how to build out your content in a way that is visually appealing and who will invite the highest rate of readership possible. More readers equate to more success!
Now click to watch this video-
In case you have any questions please leave them below and I will be more than happy to help you out.
You can also read