Swagbucks Facts Scam Or legit?
Is swagbucks scam or legit?
Swagbucks Review By Sam
Company Name: Swagbucks
Price: Free Owners: Josef Gorowitz, Scott Dudelson, Ron Leshem, Eron Zehavi Site-Rank: 76/ 100
The entity is an online reward program who grants users different amounts of virtual currency that can convert into actual awards. There a few of ways to earn rewards including the easiest of all and leveraged through a search function.
Every time you search for anything , a reward is issued and the amount varies from one search to another. Many members are awarded an amount that ranges from one to a thousand. The average amount awarded tends to stay near the lower side.
Pros and Cons:
- Its free to join and this pleases many people including myself.
- Earn rewards from things you are already doing anyway.
- More than 12 ways to earn Swagbucks rewards.
- Many ways to spend your Swagbucks including gift cards at popular places and restaurants.
- Just launched mobile site for smartphones , Apple and Androids
- Earns an automatic 30 Swagbucks just when you sign up
- The search feature rewards are a hit or miss shot
- Building up Swagbucks is at snail paste
- The Gift cards are limited to only 5 of each particular type.
- Mobile site is very limited – only a few features are available at this time. Discounts are also very limited on the mobile site.
- Strange searches in your history can cause you to get blocked from the site.
Who is this program for For?
Anyone who can use a computer and wants to earn for things he/she is doing in any normal day.
Tools and Training
The company programs are clear and straight forward. The rewards program is well explained through videos and tutorials. You don’t need to download anything for the home user. The user downloads an app to their phone or tablet and other mobile device through provider.
The company owners often talk to their members through YouTube videos and videos on the website. members can also contact customer service through email if there is an issue or a question that needs to be addressed. members also have access to a strong community of members through forums on the site, on Facebook page and Twitter.
It is still free to sign up and to earn rewards. The limited mobile feature is also still free for now
Swagbucks can be entertaining and fun Playing with games if it wasn’t for the constant ad bombardment throughout the game. rewards are very slow to earn unless you are working your butt off , then you can only redeem around $25 of each type of gift card you may choose. Sporadic assignment of Swagbucks makes it more like a sweepstakes, don’t expect any of the big payouts because it rarely occur.
At least this site does not claim to make you a million on an auto pilot over a night.
The company at a Glance
Company Website: http://www.swagbucks.com
Owners: Josef Gorowitz, Scott Dudelson, Ron Leshem, Eron Zehavi Price: Free Overall Rank: 75/ 100
It is LEGIT, with Limited Earning Potential
If you like this article please share and leave me a comment if you need any other help