Sticky Posts For Your website
How to Make Sticky Posts For Your website
If you think you wrote a very valuable blockbuster post and want this post to simply stick on top of all other posts without being removed as you write other posts then you simply need to turn it to a sticky post by doing the following…
1. Login to your WP-Admin Panel
2. Open up the post page
3. Look towards the right hand sidebar where you will see a Publish box
4. Look at the (Visibility: Public) field and click edit.
5. Check the box to make the post Sticky and publish it
6. In case you decide to make an older post sticky, follow the same steps and just click save.
7. You can also watch this WP- beginner sharable video on the same topic
Hope this was of a great help, for further assistance please feel free to write me using the comment box below- visit the home page to learn more on how to master the online world.