Certs4less Ultimate Review – How Good Is It?
Certs4less Ultimate Review – How Good Is It?
Certs4Less is a big name in internet security and a one-stop SSL shopping experience! As a gold partner with four of the top SSL providers on the marketplace, THE COMPANY offers you a wide variety of SSL certificate options – with a extensive support center and technical team to back each one up!
Certs 4 Less operates a little differently than some of the other SSL providers. Instead of offering one house brand of SSL certificate, Certs4Less has sourced the leading SSL services already available. Because the company buys large quantities of certificates at a time, they receive deep discounts, discounts they pass along to you as the end user.
Even though The company is new to the SSL game, they are not new to the web hosting and Internet industries. Since 1998, 4 Less Communications (Certs4Less‘ parent company) has operated Hosting4Less.com and Over the years, Dailup4Less and Backup4Less joined the family. The company owns and maintains its own high-end data center and all customer service is done in-house.
Certs 4 Less is a gold partner with VeriSign, GeoTrust, Thawte and RapidSSL, all quality SSL certificate providers. With a team of SSL certification professionals on your side, the company will ensure you get exactly the right certificate at the right price.
- Extra discounts for charities and non-profits
- Option to buy in bulk for more saveings
- 4 major SSL providers to choose from:
- Rapid SSL: the lowest-cost certificate for stable and single-root sites
- Verisign: this is the most recognizable and trusted SSL name today
- Thawte: fast issuance, global recognition plus multilingual support
- Geotrust: value-priced SSL certs, now with unlimited licensing
- Telephone support- TOLL FREE
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Customer support available to offer advice on the best SSL package for customer needs.
- SSL renewal service to allow you to renew your certificate, most likely at a lower cost.
- Offers domain validated, business validated, extended validation and wildcard certs.
- The company purchases in bulk – meaning you get a discounted price on the name brands . you want
- Extensive support and resource section.
- SSL certificates can be compared by brand name or type.
- Gold partner with four of the top name brands in the industry.
looking for a great deal on a brand-name SSL certificate ?, Certs4Less may be your choice. The choice of SSL certs is nice and broad; the Certs 4 Less website is filled with useful information.
- Business-validated SSL: $125-$505/year, depending on the brand and SSL plan chosen
- EV SSL: $399-$845/year, depending on the brand
- Wildcard SSL: $145-$505/year, depending on the brand
- Domain-validated SSL: $25-$105/year, depending on the brand
The prices above are based on a one-year term; all brands offer discounts for signing up for multiple years.
SSL Certificates Types:
Certs4Less sells SSL certificates by four major brands. Most brands offer most, if not all, of these types of certifications:
1-Domain validated SSL:
2-basic or standard security level for sites with limited traffic. Only the domain on which the web site is located is validated.
Business validated SSL:
A slightly elevated level of security; the domain and business information are examined during the validation process, offering greater comfort to site visitors and customers.
Extended validation SSL:
this is the top level of security standard and designed to provide an improved level of authentication. EV SSL comes with advanced site indicators such as the green address bar.
These SSL certs can be used on a primary domain and unlimited subdomains.
A little info about the brands:
This is the lowest-cost and fastest-growing SSL certificate provider. Immediate validation for their domain-validated SSL; unlimited server licensing and wildcard certs also available.
The Thawte offers SSL certs in all four of the above categories. Thawte stands apart as a global player, with multilingual service, free re-issues and a money-back guarantee and Offers ABOUT 99% browser compatibility.
A value-priced SSL certs with unlimited server licensing. All offerings come with a minimum $10,000 warranty; Geotrust offers six distinct SSL plans so you’re sure to find a budget SSL to meet your needs.
This is the world’s leading Certificate Authority and the “Verisign Trusted” site seal is now recognized as the security seal to watch for.
All Verisign SSL certificates come with a free daily malware scam. Certs4Less offers four Verisign plans with a minimum warranty of $100,000.
The Ease of Use:
While the plethora of choice may overwhelm at first, a little reading on the instructive Certs4Less site will help you weed through the options.
The renewal process is also easy to manage, and Certs 4 Less offers a handy SSL Installation checker which will allow you to see if your current SSL Certificate is valid with just a click away.
Hope this was of a great help, for further assistance please feel free to write me using the comment box below- visit the home page to learn more on how to master the online world.
Check Out My #1 Recommended Opportunity
Most times It’s very hard to find any real programs that teach you how to build a business online without draining your bank account. Here’s the program that has helped me earn a full time living online and enabled me to be fully independent in just 11 short months. Check It Out Here!