How To Create A Password Protected Page For Your Website
How To Create A Password Protected Page For Your Wordpress Website
In One way or another, you’ll eventually need some password protected pages for your website, this can be a secret landing page, a personal or special event page …etc…
Here are the steps to create a password protected pages:
1. Open a new page for editing
2. Fully edit your page till the publishing point
3. On the visibility button located to the right of this page click edit- See image below
4. From the options listed below click password protected- See image below
5. Enter your password in the box and click OK.
6. Scroll down a little more and Exclude this page from appearing on you menus by unchecking ( Include this page in lists of pages )- see image below
7. Now click publish and (Good job)- you’re done. now copy the URL of this page and paste it where you can easily get to it because seeing this page is not going to be that easy.
You can also watch this tutorial video for full training
Hope this was of a great help, for further assistance please feel free to write me using the comment box below- visit the home page to learn more on how to master the online world.