How To Create Your Own Affiliate Program- Easy To Use Software
how to create your own affiliate program
In my opinion, the best product to sell online is -DIGITAL INFO PRODUCTS- simply because it is east to maintain and is downloadable from any place in the world, plus the fact that it is cheap to make if the idea of the product is yours
Your goal of developing an info product is to make sales – and a lot of it, right? In order to do so, you’ll need to get traffic to your website of course. One of the easiest and most effective ways to do that is by starting an Affiliate Program.
Your affiliates will become an amazing asset to your business, since their job is promoting the product for you. The best part? You don’t pay them until they make you money.
But There are some decisions you will have to make first, and this quick rundown will help you on the way to making more sales.
Decide which program will work for your Website’s needs.
Your first decision to make is which program you’d like to use to process payments and manage your affiliate program. There are many different options, so it’s helpful to weigh the cost and benefits of each program or service.
You may use your own script, join an affiliate network, or use a shopping cart service with a built in affiliate program feature.
- Running it yourself on a script– Your own script and server will track your affiliates’ sales and the amount owed for those sales. It is then your responsibility to go in and pay your affiliates when their commission is due.
- Affiliate network– An affiliate network will do all the tracking and affiliate recruiting for you, as well as make the payments each month. The affiliate network will then charge you a percentage for utilizing their service.
- Shopping Cart Services-There are also shopping cart services that will help you to manage your info-product business and your affiliate database.
You’ll normally have to do more affiliate recruitment rather than depending upon an affiliate network’s large database, but you are much more in control than with the other avenues.
Try to stand out.
The Affiliates are inundated with different products in many different niches. Sometimes, It can be very difficult for you to stand out from all of the options.
As a product seller, you’ll need to do everything in your power to stand apart from the crowd and grab the attention of potential affiliates.
One of the best ways to do that is to offer your affiliates enough of resources so they can get their promotions up and running quickly and easily. Some resources you might consider might be:
- Graphic banners
- Sample excerpts of your product
- Marketing plans, and more.
- Always keep in mind, the easier you make it to promote you, the more sales both you and the affiliate will produce.
Try to Communicate with your affiliates regularly.
- One of The best ways to find out what is working and what isn’t- Is to communicate with your affiliates. If in one month there is an abundance of sales and the next is nothing, it is very wise to communicate with your affiliates to see what’s going on. You may also…
- Easily create a survey online with OneMinuteSurveys.com or SurveyMonkey.
- Or, you can just email your affiliates and ask them to respond. Any number of factors may be causing the dip.
- You may find out that a new competitor is enticing your affiliates more, they may think that your resources are not doing the job they should, or maybe your payments haven’t been on time or good enough
Make the right changes as required.
Whatever the answers would be, it will help you to make the necessary changes to get sales moving in the right direction again- This also will save you time and headache in the long run.
Make yourself available for your affiliates.
If not willing to set aside time to ensure the success of your affiliates, you’ll absolutely lose them!
Here is some of what you may do.
- Make your contact information easily displayed for those who might want to get a hold of you with questions or concerns.
- Try to offer an option other than a single email address, just in case there might be email glitches that prevent your affiliates email from communicating you.
- If you can- Set up a forum, blog, webinars, or social media hub where your affiliates can connect with you.
- If you can-offer phone help or host question and answer screen or audio webinars.
Provide contact information.
By doing so, it’ll show that you are a credible and experienced marketer. This is especially important if you’re running your affiliate program through your own script.
Sadly, and too often- affiliates work hard promoting and selling a program and never receive their commissions!
You should always make sure that your affiliates are confident that this will never happen to them while they are working with your program.
In case you need any further help please drop me all questions in the box below.