How To Delete Unwanted Themes In Your WP- Website
Easily Delete Unwanted Themes In Your WP- Website
Is easy as it is to delete unwanted themes in your website, but it can be very tricky when you first show up there to do the task especially if this is your first time Since there is no visible delete button for a first time user.
Here is the simple steps to delete unwanted WP themes
1. Log on to your website dash board
2. Select appearance
3. Select Themes
4. Hover over the selected theme with your mouse
5. You’ll see a small pop up says ” theme info” click on it.
6. Now on the lower right corner you’ll see the button DELETE
7. Click on it then click on confirm.
8. You are done and the annoying theme is gone.
9. A smile on your face surfaces. LOL. keep smiling.
Here is a contributed Video Tutorial
Meet Sam Ammouri
Visit my business profile page At Wealthy Affiliate.
And visit the about me page here to learn more about my exciting and bumpy life story.
Click here to go back to the home page , and continue on exploring the hundreds of pages and see how easy I made it to fully master the very challenging new online world.
Also hope you won’t forget to share this important information with those you love and care for, I count on your help to spread the good news. And for any further questions or assistance,
please do not hesitate to write me using the comment box below or use the contact page to ask for anything else you may wish to know.