Establishing Online Presence Importance
Establishing a strong online presence Is Very Critical To Your Business
Establishing a strong online presence is critical in an increasingly digital climate. Whether you’re building a blog, a business, or your personal brand, you’ve got to build an army of faithful online followers to experience the success you’re working so hard to touch.
You have to build your field of dreams before expecting anyone to show up…
5 Vital steps to establish presence online.
(1) Make sure your blog or site has some appeal.
(2 ) Write cleverly for the web.
Here is some of the most clever ways to grab their attention.
- Bulleted Lists
- Short Paragraphs
- Numbers & symbols( Look at this page you’re reading).
- Bolded Words in the right places
- (Things in parenthesis)
- Periods. In. Random. Places.
Most people want information but they don’t want to have to think to get it. They don’t even want to have to READ to get it. They want to scan, skim, and jump around and it’s your job make that process easy.
(3) Know what you are writing and whom you’re addressing that to.
You hear a lot about target marketing, niches, customer avatars. There’s a reason why so much fuss to this… It. Matters.You can write anything to the masses but the masses aren’t going to read you. You have to know who your market is and then lead it. Write for the people who need your vision, your wisdom, your product or service.
(4) Begin and write everywhere.
Once you’ve accomplished the 3 steps above then you need to start writing everywhere, not just on your own site or blog. You are establishing yourself as an expert in this niche, to your target market.
- Connect with as many other websites who have a readership / target demo you want to get in front of
- Set and think in terms of how you can add value to other’s sites, don’t save the best stuff for your own website.
- Establish a community for what you can add to the community (I’m a firm about being generous.) As you build community you will build your platform naturall
(5) Never stop the learning.
New methods, technology, tactics and new information are always coming. Invest in yourself and your site, business, your brand and stay on top of new topics. You cannot afford to overlook this vital step. Don’t forget your primary business is in the land of technology and information! Stay educated and stay ahead of ambiguity.
Now Watch this Video by Google regarding this important topic.
Hope this was of a great help, for further assistance please feel free to write me using the comment box below- visit the home page to learn more on how to master the online world.