How To Remove Sidebars From Your WordPress WebSite Pages
Removing Sidebars From WordPress Site Pages
The other night I was browsing the net and came across a forum where someone is asking how to remove the sidebar from one of his pages since that was interfering with him trying to place an amazon A-store in one of his pages.
The amazon store is being chipped almost half way with that sidebar. I was horrified with the answers he was getting from many in that forum, even as I for curiosity places his same question on many other forums to see what they also got to say.
I found even more elusive answers as if we were asking for the secret of the atomic bomb! For most of those who answered anyway they were suggesting a complete HTML TUNUP of the page, some even suggested to change the whole them while others came to a conclusion this cannot be done!
Well, The Answer to this is easier than drinking a cup of coffe!
Lets make the story a little shorter and see how easy to remove the sidebar form your wordpress site/blog page for whatever reason.
- Click on the page you want it’s sidebar removed.
- Click Edit page
- Look all the way to the right side of the dash board You’ll see the (Page Attribute Knob) Right under the publish knob.
4. Now under template you’ll see the Default template knob shown in the above screenshot, click and select full width page
5. Click update or publish depending on the status of your page.
6. You are done and have a wonderful smile
Hope this was of a great help, for further assistance please feel free to write me using the comment box below- visit the home page to learn more on how to master the online world.