Ways To Stop Online Faliure
I think you know what I’m talking about. Constant brainstorming, rapid note taking, and visions of success are all symptoms of this sort of “business bug”.
However how many times after a couple of days or couple of months, the motivation behind these great ideas just seem to fade out and never evolve into anything.
Sometimes we wish to have the magic to understand why this happens, then I think we can stop the momentum from slowing down and start taking things to the next step. Here are a few of the main reasons why I think ideas in our head take fade away.
Living life in the fast lane like we do now we all want things to happen as fast as A Google search. Ideas take time to evolve, so quitting or giving up before anything even begins to materialize is a sure-fire way to kill any great idea. Constantly remember what your goals are and why you were so excited about your idea from the start.
There is one trick and that is to map out your “path” or launch point. Write down the steps you think it takes to get you to where you want to be, you’ll see that you’re only in the beginning stages of the entire process. But, seeing the rest of your “roadmap” (including your goal) written down on paper will definitely give you the boost you need to continuo on.
- Try to recall why you were so excited about your idea in the first place! Envision what life will be like at the end of the of the journey.
- Read a little about motivation and inspirational articles, this a must fuel for us humans, please read this.
- Take advantage of your favorite quotes inspirational powers if you keep any I do it myself.. At my desk, I have this quote posted up on the wall: “The Harder I Work, The Luckier I get. I read this all the time.
- Reach out a friends help. If you’re feeling low self esteem, sometimes all we need is a pick me up from a buddy. That’s why so many people say it’s a better chance to go to a gym or stay on a diet if there’s someone else around.
- Try to take a break. We often work on something so hard that we forget what we are doing. Take a couple of days off, and you’ll often see the motivation come back.
- Seeing someone else doing something similar to what you had in mind is actually a good news! In fact, it shows that what you got is a great idea after all, that others are already using it to make money for themselves. There’s a proven market for it, and now it’s your turn to jump in.
- Did you ever see a few miles long street congested with car dealers on both sides of the street for as long as the eye can see? This set up is not for nothing, competition can help you get the right badly needed traffic.
- All you have to do is make yours better. Put some thought into why people shall choose your website, and read your content, and purchase from you, instead of someone else.
Wish you all the best and CHEERS.